Service Areas: Fremont, CA, San Jose, CA, Livermore, CA, Pleasanton, CA, Mountain View, CA, Sunnyvale, CA
Reliable Fire Protection and Prevention Pros of Fremont, CA
Staying cautious and making sure all appliances are unplugged when not being used are simply not enough to feel assured that your home is safe and protected from fires.
For added safety, reach out to the pros here at Advanced Fire Solutions, Inc. for fire protection and prevention services.
We offer a wide variety of services to both residential and commercial clients, including the installation of sprinkler systems, fire inspections, and many more.
We serve customers in the following areas and all the surrounding communities:
For your fire protection and prevention needs, there’s no better company to call than Advanced Fire Solutions, Inc.
Home Fire Prevention Tips to Remember
Not that any of these is good at all, but some say that it’s more acceptable to come home to a burglarized house than a burnt down home. At the very least, you still have a place to stay for the night and you most likely don’t have to rebuild.
Fires can be very tragic. They can result in loss of property and lives, injury, distress, and much more.
Thousands of Americans die yearly because of fires – 3,790 fire deaths in 2020 alone. It’s unfortunate that according to the U.S. fire death rate trend from FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency), the 2020 statistics is way too similar to statistics in 2011 and the next 8 years.
One would think that people would have done something better or took more precaution to make these statistics better, but it doesn’t seem like it all. Though the numbers aren’t necessarily increasing dramatically, they aren’t going down, too.
Let’s not add to that number any more this year, next year, and the many years to come by keeping in mind these fire prevention tips for your home as listed by StaySafe.org of the National Home Security Alliance.
- Unplug electronics and appliances that are not being used.
- Use surge protectors when plugging all of your electronic devices.
- Do not leave flames unattended when you’re cooking, lighting candles, or using any other item that has flames or excessive heat.
- Items such as fabrics, paper, and even hair are flammable and must be kept away from heat.
- Do not smoke inside your home. If you must do so, make sure that you’re smoking in a well-ventilated area. Completely put out your cigarette before throwing it away.
- Many US homes have fireplaces. If you use it, keep watch and put it out very carefully before leaving.
- Declutter your home. Clutter can start fires spontaneously and can also make fire spread quickly.
- Remove the lint and change filtgers on your furnace and dryers.
- Before leaving your home, make sure all of your heated appliances are turned off.
- Physically inspect electrical wires around your home.
- Remove or at least keep away debris close to the structure of your home including leaves and firewood.
- Gases and oils should be kept away from flames and sparks at all times.
- Hire a professional contractor to check and inspect your furnace.
Advanced Fire Solutions, Inc. is here to help you out to ensure that your home fires can be prevented. Contact our team for more information.
Get Your Quote for Fire Protection and Prevention in Fremont, CA
Advanced Fire Solutions, Inc. specializes in residential and commercial fire protection and prevention. Our services are available in Fremont, California and the surrounding communities within a 50-mile radius.
Contact Advanced Fire Solutions, Inc. today to request a quote.